Note: If you click a question below and nothing seems to happen, you should turn OFF the Pop-up blocker within your browser. [Internet Explorer: Tools>Pop-up Blocker>Turn OFF Pop-up Blocker]
1. Is registered nursing a Great Career Choice?
2. Are nursing jobs available? Is there much demand for nurses?
3. A nurse told me: Don't become a nurse! Was that good advice?
4. What's nursing school like? Are the courses hard?
5. How long does it take to become a registered nurse?
6. What should I do? I really want to be a nurse, but my parents and school counselor are discouraging me.
7. I need help funding my education. Where can I find a scholarship or financial aid?
8. I'm 40 years old. What chance will I have for success in nursing school and in the job market?
9. What kind of salary can a RN earn? What's a RN's Work Enviroment Like?
10. Are math skills and science studies important to study and become a RN?
11. Help! Where can I find nursing info, print materials, RN speakers, Etc.?
12. I'm a guy. Are there opportunities in nursing for men?
13. Why should I choose a profession where I have to take orders from "another" profession?
14. Where can I find information about health careers other than registered nursing?
A Professional Association of Registered Nurses | Texas Affiliate of ANA | 8501 N. MoPac Expy. Suite 400, Austin TX | 800.862.2022
Home | About TNA | Affiliates | Events | Education | Advocacy | Practice | Resources | Sitemap | Privacy | Contact Us
Copyright ©2013 Texas Nurses Association. All rights reserved.