TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which position you are applying for.
Case Manager for TPAPN
The Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses (TPAPN), a program of the Texas Nurses Foundation, is seeking a Case Manager to monitor nurse participants in its programs. The Case Manager will provide guidance to participants about terms of the program; direct volunteer nurse advocates who help participants meet goals; serve as a liaison to employers, treatment providers, the Board of Nursing and the general public regarding TPAPN; and serve as a resource person and consultant on substance use and psychiatric disorders in nurses.
• Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse or Social Worker
• Minimum of three years clinical experience with substance use and/or psychiatric disorders
• Demonstrated knowledge of resources and referral specialties
• Proven ability to provide education for professional nurses and other targeted groups statewide
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Additional licensure or relevant national certification related to substance use disorders and/or psychiatric care preferred
• Experience with case management software preferred
We are seeking a strong communicator with time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to work independently. Occasional travel and weekend and evening work required.
The Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses offers nurses life-renewing opportunities for recovery from chemical dependency and mental illness, and integrates nurses back into the profession, thus protecting the public and promoting professional accountability.