Seeking TPAPN Program Director
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Posted by: Kat Hinson
The Texas Nurses Association is seeking a Program Director to oversee and guide the various components of the Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses (TPAPN), a program of the Texas Nurses Foundation. The Program Director is responsible for effective implementation and oversight of TPAPN, including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and evaluating program activities. The Program Director also serves as a liaison and resource to stakeholders and manages relationships to ensure a high degree of satisfaction and ensure that program activities meet contractual intent as well as actual obligations. In addition, the Program Director represents the program and provides education about TPAPN to stakeholders, including funding agencies, potential and current participants, employers, nurse advocates, and others.
· Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Texas
· Master’s Degree, MSN preferred
· Five years of nursing experience; experience in behavioral health and PMHN certification preferred
· Two years management experience ; experience in business operations and program development preferred
· Program development, customer service, report generation, and presentation skills
· Proficiency with MS Office; experience with case management software preferred
· Experience and skills writing reports
The Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses offers nurses life-renewing opportunities for recovery from chemical dependency and mental illness, and integrates nurses back into the profession, thus protecting the public and promoting professional accountability.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.